What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website
we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
To improve customer service
your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
- All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Use By Minors Prohibited
KonnectInsights.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. Neither our Website nor our Software are designed or intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental supervision. KonnectInsights.com is not responsible for determining the age of its users and has no liability whatsoever should a minor use our Website to acquire services that would otherwise be prohibited due to the minor’s age. KonnectInsights.com encourages parents to monitor their children’s Internet usage as a result.
Should you have a privacy question about our Website and/or Software, please email our customer service department
This policy was last modified on January 15th, 2016